Russell K. Bass, DDS
Meet Dr. Bass, Oral Surgeon in North Dallas TX
Dr. Russell K. Bass is a native of Texas, born in Dallas. A graduate of Highland Park High School, the University of Texas at Austin, where he received his BA in Biology, Baylor College of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and completed an internship in Anesthesiology and his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital, and the Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, where he received his certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Bass became a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified) in 1996 and was recertified in 2004.
Dr. Bass also maintains his Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support for the safety of his patients. Comfort, during surgical procedures, is a main focus of our office. Dr. Bass has extensive, twenty years, experience and specializes in the removal of impacted wisdom teeth, dental implants, anesthesia, pathology, and reconstructive jaw surgery.
Dr. Bass began his private practice in 1989 and practices in both Frisco and McKinney, Texas. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children.
To schedule an consultation appointment with Dr. Russell Bass, please use our Appointment form below or call our office: McKinney: McKinney Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 214-726-1004 • Frisco: Frisco Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 972-712-2288.
Dr. Bass also maintains memberships in the:
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, including required receipt of office anesthesia certificate
- American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.